|Unsolicited Eligibility Dental Roster (U271)
The unsolicited batch eligibility dental roster reports member and benefit information associated with a particular provider or group of providers.
The Aetna DMO active patient dental roster is a way for Aetna to communicate eligibility information to managed dental providers in support of claim payment.
Dental providers receive an electronic compensation list. When the compensation list is sent, a roster is created of all members — active and terminated. The dental roster list allows the provider to:
- View all members alphabetically
- View plan and member data
- Identify which members are active or terminated
There are two types of dental roster files:
- Full file — Contains the full book of Aetna’s dental membership
- Change file — Contains only those dental members whose data has changed since the last file was produced
The dental member roster will contain only members who have selected a participating Aetna dental compensation office. A member who has terminated since the last file will appear on the first subsequent change file but not on any future files.
Updates to dental roster files are transmitted weekly during the evening.