|Aetna Voice Advantage: A System Designed With Your Time in Mind
Look what Aetna Voice Advantage® (Aetna's interactive telephone self-service system) can do for you!
By calling the AVA National Dentist Line at 1-800-451-7715, you can:
- Check on several patients in a single call to a single number.
- Choose to hear the information or have it faxed.
- Check the status of a claim or claims.
- Get a summary, general breakdown of benefits and/or check coverage and benefits at the ADA code level. (This is where the benefit details can be found.)
- Obtain a claim mailing address.
- Speak or use the keypad.
Remember, you can always speak with a customer service representative if needed.
Print your AVA Guide for easy navigation of the system.
This is a PDF file. You will need Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat to view it. You can download Adobe Reader for free.
Using AVA requires your Tax ID Number (TIN) and the member's identification information (ID number or SSN and date of birth). This step will help ensure you'll receive the information you are requesting.
Other Aetna Voice Advantage Features
- 24-hour service — Automated provider services are available day and night (24x7).
- Natural speech — A single automated voice uses friendly, conversational language rather than robotic tones and instructions.
- Voice recognition — Just speak naturally and you'll discover how conversational the call will be.
- Voice to touch — Allows the flexibility to switch from speaking to using the keypad.